Hello! I’m Taylor.
I write about learning, time, design, software, ideas, and humor.
For life updates, check out my now page. To get my latest essays, subscribe via RSS feed or email newsletter.
Chat with me via e-mail or phone. I always respond, but not quickly. Consider sharing your favorite memes, books, music, podcasts, etc.
|chexs.io||play hexagonal chess online|
|blogs.hn||directory of small blogs|
|WorstPress||the world’s worst website builder|
|scrapscript||the sharable programming language|
|nowify||a CLI for staying on-task|
|Outland||a tech meetup for outlandish ideas|
|Dream Daddy||personal coaching|
|LiveCount||a generalized thing-counter|
- Changelog #546: “Don’t Make Things Worse!”
- Changelog #559: “Vibes from Strange Loop”
- Changelog & Friends “#15: #define: a game of fake definitions”
You can hire me to attempt anything. I only accept payment if clients are completely satisfied with my work. I maintain a diverse skillset: research, software, art, logistics, teamwork, audio, video, automation, education, and design.
- How to be a -10x Engineer
- Synthetic Intelligence
- Spoil Your Secret Sauce
- I’m a Coin Boy, Too
- When to Build Millennia Sewers
- Things That Outlive Fancy Rats
- Candid Culture
- A Cyberpunk Bathroom in the Middle of Nowhere
- Please Sell My Personal Information
- Your Brilliant App Idea
- Weeds & Bozo Explosions
- Don’t Play Near Black Holes
- Ghost Story
- 10 Minutes is 1% of Your Day
- Pick Practical Principles
- Death in Diapers
- Are You Serious?
- How Do Taoists Quit Smoking?
- The Toki Pona Baby Sign-Language Guide
- take everything to your grave
- Blood & Brain | Heart & Helix