Town Hall #13: Pests
Subscribe to Taylor’s Town Hall via email.
Judgement Day flooded our household – an insect apocalypse! We fumigated our home after a long battle with termites, mice, and carpenter bees. Honey now drips from the ceiling in our bedroom. I’m not joking.
Yet pests remain. Trifles gnaw at my discipline. The Internet™ vies for my attention. Ego and self-doubt battle for my mind. Ephemera eats my time.
Your skull cannot be tented nor fumigated. Reduce distractions; insulate your attention. Rid yourself of negativity; don’t let mind mold fester. Take your trash out; get a therapist. Proactively prevent pests from getting in your head.
- ☆ Spoil Your Secret Sauce
- ☆ Things That Outlive Fancy Rats
- Rucking with Children
- How to Coast with Corporate Camouflage
- Productize Yourself
You may skip to books, images, videos, podcast, or music.
You can also scour my entire history of book reviews, album ratings, and active podcasts. You may also want to read about my rating system.
- Deep Questions with Cal Newport
- Software Unscripted
- Everything Everywhere Daily
- Planet Money
- 99% Invisible
- Memory Palace
- Twenty Thousand Hertz
- Conversations with Tyler
- Joy of Why
|review||★★★☆☆||Last Argument of Kings :: Joe Abercrombie|
|review||★★☆☆☆||Before They Are Hanged :: Joe Abercrombie|
|review||★★★☆☆||The Blade Itself :: Joe Abercrombie|
|review||★☆☆☆☆||Company of One :: Paul Jarvis|
|review||★★☆☆☆||Fair Play :: Eve Rodsky|
|review||★★☆☆☆||Station Eleven :: Emily St. John Mandel|
|review||★★★☆☆||We Are Never Meeting in Real Life :: Samantha Irby|
|review||★★★★☆||Story of Your Life and Others :: Ted Chiang|
|★★★★☆||The Smiths :: Hatful of Hollow|
|★★★☆☆||The Olivia Tremor Control :: Black Foliage: Animation Music|
|★★★☆☆||Regal Lily :: The Post|
|★★★☆☆||Into It. Over It. :: Proper|
|★★★☆☆||Arca :: KiCk i|
|★★★☆☆||Anomalie :: Métropole, Pt. II|
|★★★☆☆||A Skylit Drive :: She Watched The Sky|
|★★☆☆☆||Sonata Arctica :: Winterheart’s Guild|
|★★☆☆☆||Menomena :: Friend and Foe|
|★★☆☆☆||Emily Keener :: I Do Not Have To Be Good|
|★★☆☆☆||Elephant Gym :: Under Water|
|★☆☆☆☆||Perfume :: Cosmic Explorer|
|★☆☆☆☆||Panic! At the Disco :: Vices & Virtues|
- ☆ Monty Python - Seduced Milkmen
- ☆ John I Want a Divorce
- ☆ I watched every Fast and Furious movie to answer this question….
- ☆ Oh look a civilian airliner
- ☆ My salami is still alive
- ☆ I’m a rat, I ain’t no snitch
- Can American Cities Save Themselves? This One Thinks So.
- The Minneapolis Police: A Criminal Organization
- Designing Urban Places that Don’t Suck
- Una Casa Brutalista Enterrada En Una Colina | OPEN PLAN | House Tour
- Webinar™ - w w w . d e e p d i v e . c o m
- Run tew yew
- Love Parade Berlin 1997
- Hair Growth Time-lapse - 2 Years
- The first time marmot bathed with a brush
- I’ll Sing Your Song (Hatsune Miku Barbershop Quartet)
- Combining Two LEGO Botanical Gardens for the ULTIMATE Modular Building!
- Absolutely Painful: Curved LEGO Tram Tracks… Lego City Update
- Ether/Or — The story of black holes, and how I temporarily lost my mind over an Amazon review
- American Football - Never Meant (Sewerslvt and Sadfem Remix)
- Analyzing Björk’s HUNTER - It took me MONTHS to get this beat right | Drum Patterns Explained
- Alice Sara Ott: Tiny Desk Concert