No More Bargain-Bin Kisses
I recently noticed that my wife and I share dry “default” kisses.
Affection tends to dwindle into an unenthusiastic pursed-lips gesture. Rituals transform into superstitions with enough repetition.
Anyway, I started going in for those big “date-night” kisses. Tuesday morning? H*ck yeah! Grocery store? Why not!
Don’t give me that bargain-bin crap! No stiff lips! Put your entire heart it into it!
Entropy eats your relationships if you idle.
We deserve each others’ full affection.
Principles for Premium Smooches
- any kiss less than 6 seconds is weaksauce
- never hold anything in your hands while you embrace
- brush your teeth multiple times per day
- don’t think about anything else except your partner
- publicly display affection; ignore oglers, onlookers, and haters